We will always treat your personal data in accordance with the regulations in the European Union in the field of personal data protection, including in particular:
This personal data protection policy is an integral part of our Terms and Conditions, this same data protection policy will be applicable as long as you transmit your Personal Data to us and to any treatment we may perform on them.
1. Your personal information
The term “Personal Data” refers to any information about you that, directly or indirectly, personally identifies you, including your first and last name, address, telephone number, email address, bank details, username, password, cookies , IP address and other information that allows you to be identified and that you provide us at any time.
1. 1. The information obtained from customers
We can collect your Personal Data when:
- Visit our website.
- Create a customer account on the website.
- Place an order on the website by your own means.
- Sign up for the ruxi newsletter.
- Submit a claim, ask a question or send us any comments.
1. 2. Data processing
We may process your personal data for the following purpose:
- Process and execute the orders you make through the Ruxi website.
- Manage and resolve all your claims as orders, your customer account or our brand.
- Analyze your shopping behavior on the Ruxi website and your reactions to our marketing campaigns in order to improve or customize the products and services we offer.
- Manage the creation and maintenance of your customer account, in particular, offering new features or new services.
- Send you information and commercial offers about products and services, existing or new, related to the Ruxi brand.
- Offer you a personalized discounts and offers, by email.
1.3. ¿Who has access to your personal data??
The data sent to third parties, used only to offer the services mentioned above, will include companies that will validate your address, communication companies that will send confirmation of your order, as well as stores and suppliers in relation to the delivery of the order, service providers of payment for financial management.
Remember that many of these receiving companies have the right or obligation to process your personal data.
2. Conservation periods
We keep your data as long as you remain an active client of Ruxi, the client that is not active in a year, your data will be deleted, you will be previously sent an email notifying you that the account will be drafted due to inactivity on our website.
In that email, you can confirm, if you want to continue with the Ruxi account or not, If you confirm that you dont want your account deleted, that account will last 1 year more of inactivity.
3. Rights of the interested party
If you are in the European Economic Area, in accordance with the data protection regulations of the European Union, you have certain rights with respect to your personal data.
You have the right to request access to your personal data and correct, modify, delete or limit the use of your personal data by accessing your Ruxi account or limiting the processing of your data.
4. Safety information
All authorized Ruxi personnel involved in the processing of their personal data and their client have committed to confidentiality obligations and can not access or process their personal data without their authorization if it is not for the purpose of providing our services.
In the event that we experience a violation of personal data, we will notify you (as a merchant or a user) in compliance with the obligations established in the applicable laws.
We may use the following four types of cookies:
- Send you information about your account and order.
- Respond to your requests, including returns and complaints.
- Process payments.
- Set up your account for our store.
- Comply with the legal obligations we have, such as tax calculation.
- Send marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but it is not mandatory. By continuing to browse the Website, you accept the use of these cookies. If you wish to deactivate cookies, you must adjust your browser settings accordingly, but you must keep in mind that by deactivating cookies you may not be able to create an online account or use all the functions of the Website. Below, you will find information on how to disable cookies in some web browsers.
Click on the “menu” button and select “Options”
- Select the «Privacy and Security» panel.
- In the History, for the Conservation rules option, select Never save history.
- In the Accept cookies from web pages option, choose never. Note: If after exploring this configuration, you realize that you can no longer see some of your websites correctly, an immediate solution would be to configure it from the sites visited to allow cookies from previously visited sites.
- Click OK to close the «Options» window. (https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/desactiver-cookies-tiers)
- Click the Tools button, and then Internet Options.
- Click on the Confidentiality tab, and then on Parameters, move the cursor up to block all cookies or down to authorize all cookies, and then click OK.http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-fr/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies
- Click on the Customize and control Google Chrome icon in the browser toolbar.
- Click on Settings.
3 click Advanced Settings.
- In the “Privacy and security” section, click on the Content settings button..
- In the “Cookies” section, deactivate the option Allow websites to save and consult cookie data.
- Click OK
- In the menu bar at the top, click on “Safari”, and then on “Preferences”
- Select the «Privacy» icon
- Next to “Block all cookies”, mark “Always”
Next to “Block all cookies”, mark “Always”
7. Where we store your data
The data we collect about you is stored within the European Economic Area (“EEA”), although it can also be transferred and processed in a country outside the EEA.
Some of the data collected, and in particular data related to the payment of your orders, may be transferred to service providers or subcontractors established in the United States.
8. Contact information